13 October 2024

Elvi Studio October subscribers challenge

Hello crafty friends!

Today I want to share with you a Halloween card that I made some days ago to participate in the October subscribers challenge by Elvi Studio.


We had to create a project using the booth digital stamp as a main focus and decorate it. In my case, I received the booth already decorated as a prize to participate in the September subscribers challenge, and I decided to make a slimline card to accommodate all the stamps I wanted to use.




For the background, I blended purple inks in white cardstock, beginning at the centre with a lighter colour and going darker at the edges. I die cut some houses and a fence in black cardstock, and used a spider web stencil and white ink in the ground.

Finally I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.


I'm very happy with how the card turned out, and I hope you like it too.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Happy crafting!
Mireia








No comments:

Post a Comment