20 October 2024

Nutcracker monochrome card

Hi friends,

today I want to share with you a Christmas card.

Blue is my favourite colour and I wanted to create a Christmas monochromatic card using it.



I printed in Copic friendly paper the digital stamp "Nutcracker" by Yolanda Dompi, and coloured it with blue tones.

I die cut a white cardstock panel using a frame die, inked a stencil with blue ink, and glued the stamp.

Finally, I added some sparkle, stamped the sentiment and I glued the panel into a navy blue cardstock.


I hope you like it.
Crafty hugs,
Mireia

Challenges:

Supplies:
Cardstock: Classic Card A4 Navy Blue by Tonic Studios
Stamp: Nutcracker by Yolanda Dompi (digital stamp)
Stencil: Falling Star by Clearly Besotted
Die: Scalloped Rectangles by Crealies (XXL no.56)
Ink:  Starlit Sky (Shimmer) by Spectrum Noir
Sparkle: Glitter Gloss Aqua Shimmer Pen by Nuvo



1 comment:

  1. Such a cute monochromatic card! Love the blue colors you used.

    ReplyDelete